Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creative Tourism

It was a mixed bag of creative influence this week:

I: wrote, saw Shutter Island, wrote, made a 'mac' appointment to get the dysfunctional "G" and "O" keys fixed on my computer, wrote, cancelled 'mac' appointment and am living with fewer "G" and "O" words, had nightmares about Shutter Island, wrote, wrote, wrote, saw my favorite Johnny Weir skate on You Tube, edited for friends, taught Gone With The Wind, wrote, read Kate Morton's yummy new book, found out that the first pass pages are done for EXIT THE ACTRESS and are lovely!, researched, wrote, deleted, researched, wrote, found the voice I was looking for, bravely left comments on two blogs of people I don't know, taught more GWTW (up to the barbeque at Twelve Oaks) had a wonderful birthday, and wrote.

My brain went to the Civil War, the Restoration, WWI, WWII, the Fifties, turn of the century Australia, fin de siecle Paris, and 2009 New Jersey. All the time I never left Hollywood. That fits.

1 comment:

  1. candy street musingsFebruary 25, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    What period is which? Are you writing in the Civil War?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!