Thursday, March 4, 2010

Editing

The manuscript is beautiful! Each section is beautifully designed and brilliantly set on the page. It is an elegant, legible, beautiful design and I love it so much. The letters look like Restoration letters! The playbills look like Restoration playbills! The diary headings look like diary headings! The snozberries look like snozberries!

Now all I have to do is proofread and edit and check it over with my trusty green pencil. Sounds easy but...

Did I use commas in all the dates? Mmm, maybe I should check.

Do I always italicise this?

Do I always capitalise that?

Do I always go this bonkers when I proofread? I think I am making it worse. Going out to sit in the sun...

1 comment:

  1. Are you the final person in charge of the punctuation? SCAAARY! I would hate to be the final set of eyes on a prject. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!